All hands on deck and be ready for the new space adventures because update 2.9 is out! What’s new we have prepared for you this time:
1. CAPITAL CANNON REBALANCE The Capital Cannon module in both versions (regular and mkII) has been improved. Health and Damage were increased in both versions.
Rebalance of regular Capital Cannon:
– Damage: increased from 75 to 85;
– Health: increased from 300 to 380.
Rebalance of mk.II Capital Cannon:
– Damage: increased from 81 to 88;
– Health: increased from 360 to 440.
2. New Tooltips feature in the Battle Mode and ship build menu. Tooltips show what happens to ships in the battle.
– Tooltips show info of the cause of defeat; destroyed weapon; destroyed shield; destroyed engine; destroyed reactor; destroyed armor and destroyed support module.
– Tooltips can be turned on and off in the settings.
3. Anomalies event rework. The Anomalies event has been reworked based on players’ feedback.
– You can now select another ship after the start of the event (for celestiums);
– Other minor improvements were made thanks to the player’s feedback.