3.10.2 UPDATE CHANGELOG
👨🚀 Commanders! It’s time to update to the 3.10.2 version.
Here’s what has changed in this version:
- First and foremost, advertisements are now more stable and play correctly. This includes advertisements before and after battles, as well as reward advertisements.
- The HQ has reworked advertisements for Celestium. You will still receive 10 Celestium for watching one advertisement from the “Shop” section. Commanders have access to 4 advertisements to watch by default.
- After watching each advertisement, a new one becomes available after a 4-6 seconds cooldown. All 4 advertisements fully restore in 7 hours. If a Commander watches 3/4 advertisements, the advertisement counter will still refresh to 4/4. Previously, Commanders had to watch all advertisements for the counter to refresh.
- Unfortunately, we had to hide the Friends tab. We also removed the daily task where you had to claim rewards for friends. However, this doesn’t mean that the in-game Friends system has disappeared from the game forever. Sooner or later, the HQ will bring it back.
- The HQ has made thorough preparations to welcome Commanders from Iran. The Farsi language has been added, along with the possibility to log in through Cafe Bazaar.
- We are already preparing something exciting for Commanders: making the final adjustments to a new module and getting ready to hold an event that you are familiar with. All of this will be coming very soon…
See you on the Arena, Commanders!
Did you like the article?5453100cookie-check3.10.2 UPDATE CHANGELOG