Missiles and torpedoes: one type of module, different properties.
- different rate of fire
- different damage
- different explosion radius
- different flight times,
very strongly affect:
- probability of hitting an enemy ship
- damage amount
- speed destruction of enemy shields and armor
- total damage is done during battle
and, most importantly‼ to:
– battle outcome.
We made this infographic so that you look at the direct differences in the parameters of different subtypes of missile weapons and finally draw a conclusion for yourself about:
- which modules you prefer;
- in what situations and in which builds should be used one or another module.
Was that useful to you, commanders?
Share your views on the rocket type of modules in the comments.